سلة الشراء فارغة !
HOMY LOYALTY CARD
Rules and FAQ
HOMY Rewards is a loyalty programme operated by Almotawa Trading Company (MTC).As a member, you will earn Points when making purchases at HOMY Electronics Mega Stores. These terms and conditions relate to the membership, earning and redeeming of points under the Programme from its launch.
1. MTC reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the HOMY Rewards, Modification of any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
2. By using your HOMY Rewards Card in any of HOMY Outlets for the purpose of earning Points, you automatically provide acceptance of the Programme along with its rules, terms and conditions, which are subject to amendment from time to time.
3. Your membership can be revoked or refused if you are involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without notice & cannot be redeemed.
4. You are responsible for notifying the HOMY Electronics Mega Stores, of any change in your contact details.
5. As a member you are responsible for any loss, damage or theft of your HOMY Rewards Card. You must report any loss, damage or theft immediately to the HOMY Electronics Mega Stores. Replacement HOMY Rewards Cards that are issued for any reason whatsoever will be replaced for a penalty of 20 Points,
6. By enrolling in the Programme, you unconditionally grant your consent to MTC to collect, retain, use and disclose information including not limited to your name, email id, addresses, contact numbers, date of birth and transaction details etc. for the following purposes:
a. to ensure the efficient running of the Programme, including the accrual and redemption of Points;
b. to provide information about the HOMY Programme;
c. to develop/offer new products and services;
d. for accounting and audit purposes;
e. for marketing and market research and analysis purposes;
f. to be disclosed as required by law;
g. to send you communications (or to contact you) about promotions, services, products and facilities offered by MTC
h. to assist in the planning, development and implementation of the Programme
1. The HOMY Rewards Card shall always remain the property of the MTC and you will only be the custodian of the same.
2. The membership to the Programme/Card is free and is not a corporate card/ membership.
3. Membership is non-transferable and can only be used by you, as the authorized member.
4. A member shall at all times hold only one valid HOMY Rewards card in his name. If found otherwise, MTC reserves the right to cancel all HOMY Rewards held by the Person in his name and the points accrued in such cards cannot be redeemed.
1. At the time of purchase, Points will be credited to your account upon presentation of your HOMY Rewards Card.
2. The number of Rewards you earn on SR50 purchase=1 point.
3. Your Points balance cannot be pooled with any other member at any point of time.
4. Points earning is as per the prescribed earning rate mentioned on the terms. MTC reserves the right to change all or some of the earning rates without prior notification.
5. You can earn points on all products except those from which you already benefit through other programme or offer.
1. Members can redeem points accumulated in their accounts by visiting any of our HOMY outlets. A member should at any given point of time have a minimum of 20 points in his/her account to become eligible for redemption on next purchase only. When the member visits HOMY and makes a transaction, our cashiers will be able to inform the value of points available for redemption in the member's account. The Members may choose to redeem the points in full or in part. Members need to have a complete updated profile in our system to redeem their points. If a member does not redeem the entire value of his/her points, the balance value will remain in the member's account and can be used towards the future transactions.
2. Points once redeemed against a purchase can in no event be re-credited. All purchase returns must happen as per MTC terms of purchase.
3. Members must show their HOMY Rewards Card at the time of redemption of their points. In order to redeem, the name mentioned on the valid id and our POS system should match.
4. HOMY Points available for redemption cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. HOMY Points once redeemed cannot be used again.
6. If the value of the purchase is more than the value of the HOMY points the balance amount must be paid by the member using a valid payment method.
7. The Claim shall be processed only if the invoice number, invoice date and rewards with the Company's records.
8. If you return a purchase, you must provide loyalty number along with invoice and the points earned will be reversed to your account. Reimburse will be actually paid excluding reward.
9. The Company has the right to disregard any claim for genuine reasons whatsoever.